For dogs and other pets, toys are not a luxury, but a necessity, and they are important to your pets’ wellbeing. Although cats can be pretty picky about toys, dogs are often more than willing to play with any object they can get their paws on. That means you’ll need to be particularly careful when monitoring your dog’s playtime to prevent any “unscheduled” activities.
Therefore, preparing some toys for your dogs will be better both for you and your dog. Toys help fight boredom when you have to leave your dog at home, and provide comfort when he is feeling nervous. Toys can even help prevent your dog from developing certain problem behaviors. Actually balls are great toys as dogs love to chase, chew or just carry them, but you need take care it because dogs can choke on small ones. So it’s necessary to choose a suitable ball for your dog.
Ownpets toy IQ ball for dogs & cats is a perfect choice. This fun toy ball aims to keeping your dog mentally and physically stimulated, providing variable learning levels to encourage mind-bending, challenging play that keeps dogs busy for hours, a healthy outlet for instinct and energy, and a diversion from unwanted behavior.
- Interactive Training Ball: The smarter ball can be used as a fetch ball for interactive training or other creative plays, strengthening the relationship between you and your dog.
- Treat Ball: Filling the ball with kibble or treats and watch as your dog (or cat) rolls and nudges the ball to get the tasty morsels inside.
- Play Ball: If you have to leave yourdog at home for several hours, this ball could help him fight boredom or comfort when he feels nervous.
- Chewing ball: This bite-resistant ball will certainly promote healthy teething for your petas the teeth like structures will massage the gums and increase strength and endurance of enamel! Meanwhile it can greatly avoid certain chewing problem.
- Safe Ball: Made of non-toxic soft, non-abrasive safety rubber material, you are worry-free to buy the ball for your pet.
- Discourage destructive behavior
- Reward healthy play
- A great way to treat your dog
- Avoid some problems like chewing
Note: The ball is 95*2.95*2.95inch. Toy must be larger than the width of your dog’s mouth in case of being choked.